We are a specialist engineering and manufacturing recruitment agency that has a decade-long track record of successfully matching talented candidates with employers operating in these sectors.
Skilled employees are one of an organisation’s most profitable investments, and certainly their most important. If your company has engineering or manufacturing roles to fill, recruiting the right candidate is crucial.
Not all recruiters are equal
- Do you question the quality of candidates you interview?
- Does your current agency provide several points of contact and fail to keep you updated?
- Are you frustrated that your current agency doesn’t take the time to fully understand your business and candidate requirements?
If you find yourself answering yes to any of these questions, you may be reassured to hear that it doesn’t have to be this way.
Here’s what you can expect from M65:
- We develop close working relationships and partnerships with all of our clients.
- Our consultants have a wealth of industry-specific expertise.
- As our clients we want you to regard us as an extension of your HR and management team, working towards a common goal.
- We understand the value of your time and focus on quality over quantity.
- We pride ourselves on being able to respond rapidly to changes in the market, as well as to your needs.
How we identify quality candidates
Unlike many other recruitment agencies we really take the time to understand your business objectives and hiring requirements. With this knowledge we can ensure we identify the right candidate not only for the role you’re offering, but for the team they’ll be joining and the wider company.
Our highly trained team of researchers and consultants will then uncover the best talent available, doing so by interrogating our existing database of candidates, job boards, social media, industry forums and our extensive network of industry contacts. Over the past decade our unique resourcing and selection process has been proven to identify the most appropriate candidates for a diverse range of roles in the engineering and manufacturing sectors.
At M65Jobsearch we are committed to observing the highest of ethical standards in everything we do – and we expect everybody who works for us to share this commitment. To learn more about our culture and key values, please read our ethnical conduct policy.
We also recognise our ongoing commitment and responsibilities in relation to the Modern Slavery Act 2015, as outlined in a our modern slavery statement.
If you would like to speak to our team about your hiring requirements please call direct on 03333 441975 or complete the employer enquiry form below.