M65Jobsearch are looking for an experienced Machine Operator for our client in the Altham area.
Immediate start for the right candidate!
• Working 4 on / 4 off, 07.00am – 19.00pm
• Temp to perm vacancies available
• Weekly pay
Duties & responsibilities for Machine Operator:
- To operate Dewtex machinery whilst maintaining efficiency and quality standards.
- Produce fabric to customer specification ensuring that the final goods are fit for purpose.
- Support 5s initiatives.
- Support management initiatives such as setting up and ensuring waste reduction targets are met.
- Effective use of systems – Barco and camera systems and the completion of necessary paperwork.
- Handling, identifying and rejection yarn.
- Waste management – segregating waste appropriately.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment and ensure that all equipment is used in accordance with safety regulations and company policy.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and ensure that all environmental and health and safety regulations are complied with.
- In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out other duties and responsibilities as reasonably required.
Previous experience in this role is required.
If interested please contact Mia at M65Jobsearch.