Multi-Skilled Electro-Mechanically Biased Engineer 70/30 wanted!
M65Jobsearch is looking for Multi-Skilled Electro-Mechanically Biased Engineer in Blackburn ASAP.
Duties and responsibilities
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in industrial electrical systems, including fault finding, rewiring, and monitoring
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on industrial electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards.
- Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, control systems and plant equipment • Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
- Install electrical systems to 17th/18th edition wiring regulations
- Provide professional assessments and present it in a report for management
- Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations, City & Guilds 2360 and 2382 qualifications, and inspection and testing certificate (2391)
To be considered for the Multi-Skilled Electro-Mechanically Biased Engineer position, you will need:
- Qualified to 17th/18th edition wiring regulations (essential)
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role (essential)
- Knowledge of electronic circuits (AC & DC) and basic electronic devices, also Electrical, Mechanical and pneumatic systems
- The ability to read and understand Schematics, Block Diagrams and Ladder Logic Diagrams
- Have basic knowledge of panel wiring
- The ability to use precision measuring tools including micrometres and digital callipers
Minimum 40hrs per-week + overtime when required.
Our client will consider successful candidate. In return, they are willing to give competitive salary, 20 days holiday + Bank holidays, Company pension scheme.
If you are interested in the Multi-Skilled Electro-Mechanically Biased Engineer position, please apply below or contact Rachel on 01254 697596 or Mark.Wiggan@m65jobsearch.co.uk