An exciting opportunity to work in newly built office facilities for international company which is expanding year on year basis. They invest in plant, machinery and support for training and development. This company is offering a generous salary, free parking, and early finish on Fridays.
As a senior operator you will take full responsibility of:
- Assist with the induction and training of all operators in areas of H&S, Environmental, Quality, BCW Overview, Company Expectations, Job/Role, Site.
- Assist the production schedules to achieve the required planned production.
- Understand, monitor and maintain Statistical Process Control measures.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Report to Shift Leader and Production Manager.
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
- Proven experience of successfully working within an engineering focused environment which incorporated elements of Production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Qualifications: GCSE or equivalent
WORK HOURS: Full time Rotational Shifts- Monday- Friday 6 am-2 pm/ 2 pm-10 pm
The Client is located in Burnley, which is easily accessible from Nelson, Colne, Rawtenstall, Bacup, Water, and Haslingden by car or public transport.
If you are interested in the Senior Operator Engineering position, please apply below or contact Rachel on 01254 697596 or email@example.com