The client is one of Europe’s leading and respected suppliers of top quality Beef, Pork and Lamb products for the national and international retail, commercial and food service markets. They are unashamedly passionate about our business and we welcome progressive individuals who will share our passion and contribute positively as Finance Administrator to the further success of the company.
As a Finance Administrator you will take full responsibility of:
- Purchase order entry and GRN processing
- Invoice matching
- Credit note processing & Inter-site claims
- Customer order entry. Sales invoice creation
- Order release for invoicing and subsequent control checks. Sales invoice creation & pre-invoicing checks as necessary
- Query resolution, on site plus with Shared Services and subsequent actions as necessary
- POD confirmation
- EDI Processing
- Communication with commercial, operations, site management as necessary
- Bank reconciliation
- Remittance and cash allocation
- Provide assistance and cover daily and for holiday periods for various tasks within the administration team
- Financial administration and assisting with internal/external audits
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have most of the following:
- At least 18-24 months experience of working in a busy computerised administration environment;
- Experience of working with a computerised accounting system. It is desirable that this is an ERP system;
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Good organisational and communication skills. Can work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be flexible in order to ensure that the requirements of the business are achieved
All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer and departmental demands.
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 8 – 5.30
The client is located in Sawley, which is easily accessible from Clitheroe, Accrington, Padiham by car. They are offering a competitive salary depending on experience for the suitable candidate.
If you are interested in the Finance Administrator position, please apply below or contact Georgia on 01282 412212 or email@example.com