My client, a well known manufacturing company, are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their existing team.
- Be the interface for the customers / potential customers and the office.
- Researching and gathering data on potential new customers.
- If required, contacting potential customers or following up sales leads endeavouring to secure appointments / orders.
- Proactively contacting customers to encourage sales and repeat orders.
- If required by the sales person, dealing directly with customers and confirming their requirements.
- When required, Inputting customer orders onto the system, sending out confirmations and following up internally / externally to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Manage and complete any relevant customer required administration including new line forms, specifications and sales data.
- Analyse, monitor and report on weekly/monthly sales and results from reports generated on sales figures.
- Liaise with the sales team to prepare and send out offers and samples to customers.
- Help to organise exhibitions in the UK and Europe.
- Support with customer visits to the office ensuring that these visits run smoothly.
- Ad-hoc customer related correspondence, including but not limited to, retro rebates, credit claims and complaints.
- Organise transport for customer and supplier deliveries when required, including container shipments.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Good organisational skills and be able to deliver excellent customer service.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Sage accounts. Mainly order inputting and reporting.
Work hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4.30pm
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Katie Shaw on 01282 412212 or email email@example.com