Working for a renowned company manufacturing bespoke lighting pieces, early finish on Fridays, temporary to permanent position, Mon-Friday work. Plenty overtime available.
As an assembler you will take full responsibility of:
- Assembling and wiring bespoke lighting installation.
- Working on assembly line in fast-paced environment.
- No lifting included but reasonable level of dexterity is required due to nature of the position.
- Work related to assembly and electrical duties.
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
- Production operative or assembler experience
- Any unskilled workers or candidates looking to get into production position
- Ideal candidate would have previous experience working in assembly department and/or electrical experience
Working hours would be 08.30am – 5.00pm Mon – Thurs, 08.30 – 4.00pm Friday, 30 minutes for lunch, 2 x 15 mins break, (39 hour week)
OVERTIME paid after 39hrs: up to 10hrs overtime x1.33, over 10hrs overtime x1.5
The Client is located in Nelson. Provided postcode is for reference only but the company is placed within that area.
If you are interested in the electrical assembler position, please apply below or contact Magda on 01254 697596 or firstname.lastname@example.org