An exclusive opportunity to work and travel worldwide arises for suitable candidate. As well as working for a well established global award winning company, fantastic salary and bonus are on the table.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profit goal. The BDM‘s most important means of interacting with customers and prospects is through face to face meetings, which includes worldwide travel.
As a Business Development Manager you will take full responsibility of:
- Develop and propose and manage the Business Plan & Budget.
- Establish contacts, maintain and develop customer network and relationships and liaise with current clients in order to further expand the activities of the company and define the customer needs, globally.
- Responsible for the implementation and the maintenance of the database (CRM) based on client contact.
- Organising and hosting of company’s hospitality marketing exercises in order to enhance client and potential client relations.
- Liaise with the Proposals Manager to prepare bids and win contracts and lead all aspects of the sales process based on customer needs and ensure consistency of approach for all proposals.
- Supervise and co-ordinate marketing activities to ensure full market coverage and the company’s capabilities is being pursued correctly.
- Preparation of documentation for marketing purposes and the development, maintenance and distribution of company sales literature and brochures.
- Regular monitoring of performance of those personnel assigned to you by way of appraisals and the determination of all subsequent training requirements
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
- BA Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of the field joint coating, pipeline welding, contractors or engineering industries.
- Demonstrated a previous experience as Key Account Manager, Sales Manager or Business Development Manager.
- A proven record of Commercial and Contract negotiation skills
Working hours: Mon – Fri, Full Time
The Client is located in Blackburn. They are offering a competitive salary of £75,000 together with bonus and all the other benefits listed above for the suitable candidate.
If you are interested in the Business Development Manager position, please apply below or contact Katie on 01254 697596 or firstname.lastname@example.org