Newly refurbished, spacious, state-of-the-art office space with free parking, a social games area and a fully equipped on-site gym and shower facilities. Fantastic opportunities with training and development programmes. Excellent benefits including; Company pension and life insurance, Childcare voucher scheme, generous reward scheme.
My client provides expert energy buying and management solutions, helping large energy users reduce costs and consumption. They are currently looking for a Business Generation Executive to provide top of funnel activity to drive sales growth.
As a Business Generation Executive you will take full responsibility of:
- This role will use a mix of telephone, email, social media and digital communication platforms such as skype/screen conferencing to identify, engage and nurture prospects into and along our sales funnel. The goal is to provide field sales with a steady pipeline of warm leads that can be developed into sales which will fuel business growth.
The responsibilities of the Business Development Executive fall under four core sales & marketing areas;
- Research prospects regularly to ensure that all company level information is current
- Research LinkedIn for likely persons in roles of responsibility
- Research latest news and articles on companies and build up reference points
- Create business opportunities for the field sales team
- Utilise the phone, email, LinkedIn and other medium to effectively engage with prospects
- Develop and manage relationships at multiple levels within organisations to articulate the business value of our company's products and services
- Ensure that specific campaign messaging is carried effectively across all channels
Training & Development
- Maintain standards with regards to industry and sector knowledge
- Responsible for own progression within the academy roadmap, ensuring that learning modules are all completed on time
- Adhere to the commitment to ‘sit in’ on field sales meeting
- Take an interest in self-development, reading articles, research papers and attending webinars/training events as appropriate
Governance & Compliance
- Follow the clearly defined sales process to maximize all opportunities
- Accurately record and update all records in the CRM software
- Operate in a way that the business deems appropriate and in line with its values and behaviours
- Act as an ambassador of the company at all times
The Business Development Executive will have a minimum of 1 years of experience of working within B2B sales. They will have a Proven track record in developing and be driven by targets and the tenacity to succeed.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 (Flexible)
The Client is located in Nelson, which is easily accessible from Burnley and Colne by car or public transport. They are offering a competitive salary of up to £40,000 OTE together with all the other benefits listed above for the suitable candidate.
If you are interested in the Business Generation Executive position, please apply below or contact Katie on 01282 412212 or email@example.com