A brilliant opportunity arises for CAD graduates as position is temporary which may be leading to a permanent employment. Our client is a small company, so your contribution is highly valued.
As a CAD Technician you will take full responsibility of:
- Production of a CAD Model template
- Insertion of Maps & photos, PDF’s
- Basic Model production of site layout (Plans & elevations)
- Proposed Telecom equipment (mainly from extg models and or supplier supplied info)
- 3D modelling using 3D Z-maps
- Equipment tables
- DWG & PDF drawing outputs.
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
- Qualifications – Graduate With AutoCAD experience
- CAD/Draughtsman level
The Client is located in Darwen, which is easily accessible from Blackburn by car or public transport. They are offering a competitive salary of £10 per hour for the temporary period with a review afterwards.
If you are interested in the CAD Technician position, please apply below or contact Rachel on 01254 697596 or firstname.lastname@example.org