Newly refurbished, spacious, state-of-the-art office space with free parking, a social games area and a fully equipped on-site gym and shower facilities. Fantastic opportunities with training and development programmes. Excellent benefits including; Company pension and life insurance, Childcare voucher scheme, generous reward scheme.
My client provides expert energy buying and management solutions, helping large energy users reduce costs and consumption. They are currently looking for a Campaign Manager to develop and deliver comprehensive direct campaigns to identify segments of the market.
The responsibilities of the Market Segmentation & Campaign Manager fall under four core sales & marketing areas;
- Owner of prospect data within the business, owning the relationship with data providers, seeking alternatives and complementary sources when appropriate
- Lead and manage the onboarding and effectiveness of new and existing data initiatives
Segmenting & Targeting
- Understanding of the market using live feeds, reports, market research, data collection, analysis and interpretation of market data to evaluate current and future trends and opportunities
- Develop a campaign plan to deliver the required outcomes
- the line campaigns to support the campaign strategy
- Be the overall guardian of the CRM system for management of campaigns and delivery of marketing materials where appropriate
- Overseeing the lead generation and deal flow process to ensure that this is fit for purpose
- Work with the marketing manager to track ROI for digital/offline marketing campaigns
- Supporting the Head of Sales & Marketing in developing the marketing strategy
- Support the Marketing Manager by aligning development of marketing and campaign plans
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
The Campaign Manager will have a minimum of 3 years of experience of working within B2B marketing. They will have excellent data analysis skills, with the ability to work to strict deadlines and meet targets.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 (Flexible)
The Client is located in Nelson, which is easily accessible from Burnley and Colne by car or public transport. They are offering a competitive salary of up to £30,000 together with all the other benefits listed above for the suitable candidate.
If you are interested in the Campaign Manager position, please apply below or contact Katie on 01282 412212 or email@example.com