Amazing opportunity to work for A well-established company which has been operating for over 5 decades. Also, early finish Fridays for the suitable candidate!
As a CNC Miller you will take full responsibility of:
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Milling machine
- Machine items/products to Drawings
- Conversant with Heidenhain controls
- Meet production deadlines ensuring that the appropriate checks have been carried out.
- Manage time and machines efficiently
- Work to machining tolerances ensuring that the completed component is checked against the required specification
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
- Knowledge and experience of working on CNC machining centres.
- Has a good understanding of best tools for the job and speeds and feeds for different tools.
Working hours: 7.30 until 4.30 Mon to Thursday, 7.30 Until 12.30 Frida
The Client is located in Clitheroe, which is easily accessible from Gisburn, Padiham, Blackburn, Barnoldswick by car.
If you are interested in the CNC Miller position, please apply below or contact on 01254 697596 or firstname.lastname@example.org