M65 Jobsearch are looking for Customer Service Operators for an immediate start for one of our clients based in Blackburn.
Our client specialise in repair, restoration, inspection and replacement of a wide range of flooring and furnishings. Predominantly supporting customers through the insurance claim process to resolve issues with damage to their flooring. With rapid response across the country, they have the confidence to solve any problem backed by years of experience and thousands of happy customers.
Customer Service Operatives support customers to manage their insurance claim from initial claim through to resolution. Our client requires individuals who are experienced in a customer service environment.
This role does NOT involve cold calling customers.
Customers make a claim via their insurance company who liaise with our client, and they then support the customer through the process coordinating assessment of the damage, arranging delivery etc so that the process is managed from claim to conclusion.
Duties will include:
- Deal with all parties in a polite, courteous and ordered manner.
- Handle telephone communications from Policyholders.
- Liaise with Insurance Companies & Loss Adjusters.
- Handle queries from Retail Partners, Insurance Companies, Cleaning Companies and third parties
- Answer any incoming telephone calls into the Centre within Service Level Agreement.
- Process Retail Partner response paperwork.
- Chase up relevant parties (via outgoing telephone call or fax) to ensure the claim is handled swiftly and efficiently.
- Take ownership of problems where required to ensure issues are resolved.
- Transcribe telephone conversations into claim contact logs.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is placed in the correct claim file.
- Collate relevant information from Retail Partners to ensure the claim can be invoiced without delay.
- Ensure all operations are as per current procedure and Business Control Policies.
- Handle complaints within Financial Services Authority guidelines.
- In addition to the duties listed, the post holder is required to perform any other reasonable duties assigned to them by a Director/ Senior Manager/ Team Leader.
- The ideal candidate will possess
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of PC and IT
- Customer service skills
Our Client is located in Blackburn, which is easily accessible from Burnley, Accrington, Preston by car or public transport.
Hours of work - Mon - Fri 10am - 6pm (1 x day off during week) and Sat 9am - 1pm.
If you are interested in the Customer service operative position, please apply below or contact Sabrina@m65jobsearch.