My client, a well known manufacturing company, is looking for an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator to join their team. It is a permanent position for the right candidate. They offer flexible working hours, free parking and other great benefits.
In this position you will handle incoming enquiries for product pricing, availability and lead-times as well as order entry and progression.
As a Customer Service Co-ordinator you will take full responsibility of:
- Dealing with incoming customer enquiries.
- Providing product information and pricing.
- Creating and processing quotations.
- Data entry of orders, processing of associated documentation.
- Providing order progress information.
- Following up on customer requests.
- Act as the key point of commercial contact for the customer via telephone and email.
- Keep CRM records updated to reflect current status and progress with customer.
- Make sure that sales staff have information as and when required.
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
- Customer service or customer care or internal sales experience from a manufacturing/engineering type background.
- Familiar with data entry, Word and Excel programs (basic level).
- Knowledge of CRM programs would be advantageous.
- Ability in developing and maintaining top rate customer relationships.
Working hours: Mon – Fri 37.5 hours. Flexibility with hours.
The Client is located in Burnley, which is easily accessible from Nelson, Colne, Blackburn, Accrington by car or public transport. They are offering a competitive salary of £18, 000 together with all the other benefits for the suitable candidate.
If you are interested in the Customer Service Co-ordinator position, please apply below or contact Katie on 01282 412212 or firstname.lastname@example.org