M65 Jobsearch are looking for experienced Customer Service Operators for an immediate start for one of our clients based in Blackburn.
The client specialise in repair, restoration, inspection and replacement of a wide range of flooring and furnishings. Predominantly supporting customers through the insurance claim process to resolve issues with damage to their flooring. With rapid response across the country, they have the confidence to solve any problem backed by years of experience and thousands of happy customers.
Operatives support customers to manage their insurance claim from initial claim through to resolution. The company require individuals who are experienced in a call centre/customer service environment. This role does NOT cold call customers.
Customers make a claim via their insurance company who liaise with our company, and we then support the customer through the process coordinating assessment of the damage, arranging delivery etc so that the process is managed from claim to conclusion.
• Customer focused and committed to excellent service delivery
• Professional telephone manner and excellent call handling skills
• Solution focused approach to dealing with complex information
• Ability to work as part of a team to resolve issues
• Works well under pressure
• Ability to prioritise workload
• High level of attention to detail
• Empathetic and understanding manner
• Flexible attitude
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
• Good geographical knowledge
• Relevant customer service environment with focus on call handling
• Proven ability to work under pressure and with high volume workloads
• Proven ability to use own initiative to resolve issues and enquiries
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of PC and IT
- Customer service skills / previous call centre experience
The shift patterns available are as follows:-
Shift 1 Monday - Friday 12pm - 8pm
Shift Pattern 2 - to work 4 set days between Monday to Friday 9am -5pm, Saturday 9am - 1pm
Shift Pattern 3 -to work 4 set days between Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm and Saturday 9am - 1pm
Rate of Pay £8.30 per hour rising to £8.50 after probationary period
Please advise when applying for this position which shifts are of interest.
The Client is located in Blackburn, which is easily accessible from Burnley, Accrington, Preston by car or public transport. They are offering a competitive salary of £8.30 together with all the other benefits for the suitable candidate.
If you are interested in the Customer service operative position, please apply below or contact Georgia.