Newly refurbished, spacious, state-of-the-art office space with free parking, a social games area and a fully equipped on-site gym and shower facilities. Fantastic opportunities with training and development programmes. Excellent benefits including; Company pension and life insurance, Childcare voucher scheme, generous reward scheme.
My client provides expert energy buying and management solutions, helping large energy users reduce costs and consumption. They are currently looking for a Data Analyst to ensure that data held within the CRM system is robust, complete, accurate and meaningful.
The responsibilities of the CRM Data Analyst fall under four core sales & marketing areas;
- Work with an external data provider/platform to deliver new data that meets our specific criteria into the business
- Uploading data into the CRM platform, ensuring duplicate records are avoided
- Assigning data to individuals and communicating
- Continually developing the data attributes held on the prospect base to maximise the potential from segmenting and targeting
Segmenting & Targeting
- Translate campaign requirements into advanced segmentation based on key company attributes
- Create custom fields and develop advanced segmentation using filters
- Communicating new market segments to the sales team and training/demonstrating how to access
- CRM platform user management, setting permissions to ensure right levels of access
- Managing the deal flow process to ensure that this is fit for purpose
- Adding custom fields and steps to this process and communicating changes to key stakeholders
- Investigating and correcting data anomalies
- Manage a series of automated reports held within the CRM platform, providing fixes and creating new reports as required
- Creating bespoke insight reports using a variety of data sources based on management requests
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
The CRM Data Analyst will have a minimum of 1 years of experience of working with data and have excellent Microsoft skills, including Excel.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 (Flexible)
The Client is located in Nelson, which is easily accessible from Burnley and Colne by car or public transport. They are offering a competitive salary of £20,000 together with all the other benefits listed above for the suitable candidate.
If you are interested in the Data Analyst position, please apply below or contact Katie on 01282 412212 or email@example.com