Electrical Control Panel Builder Circa £14.50/£15.00 an hour (dependent on skills and ability).
M65 Jobsearch are proud to be recruiting on behalf of this local employer.
The General Role:
- To work & become part of an established, skilled Electrical Engineering team within the Company.
- Must be able to identify, handle & process the electrical components used in the construction & equipping of electrical control panels & machinery.
- Have a full understanding of wiring complex control panels & systems for various automation systems.
- Must be able to read & implement complex instructions from technical project documents.
- Must be able to mark out, mechanically cut/drill & assemble electrical control panels & sub-assemblies to assembly drawings.
- Must be able to Interpret wiring diagrams & wire complex control panels/systems for various automation applications.
- Be able to Electrically equip & connect various types of automation machinery both within the UK & Worldwide.
- To liaise with both customers and suppliers.
- Must have own set of hand & battery powered tools to enable the above work to be completed.
- Provide support to the production department/team.
- Plan, organise and manage work in conjunction with the Engineers and production team to meet required timescales.
- Must be able to adopt, Implement & Comply with all Company Health & Safety requirements.
- Standard Hours of work 08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday weekly (40Hrs).
- Rate of pay £14.83 hourly, with over-time rates paid at time + ½ & double time.
- Holidays 20 days flexible (Increasing to 25 with service) plus statutory days & bank holidays.
- Healthcare package.
- NOW pensions ‘Auto-enrolment occupational pension scheme’ contribution.
- This list is not exhaustive and may include any other duties as required.
- Experienced in electrical wiring of control panels & machine control systems.
- Preferably a 'Time Served' Electrical wireman with a sound understanding of mechanical systems.
- Must be ONC or City & Guilds qualified in Electrical Engineering/Installation or both.
- Preferably has a grounded knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Be motivated & work well both as part of a team or individually on projects.
- Be prepared to travel both in the UK & Worldwide.
- Must be well presented and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must Hold clean UK driving license.
- Must Hold valid UK Passport.
This is a great opportunity to work for a financially sound company, that are part of a group. Located within easy access of the M65, working out of a modern site with free parking. There are opportunities for the right person, why not apply and don’t miss out – send a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org