It is a large family owned company and they desire to create better food naturally is the driving force behind everything they do and ensures they maintain a consistent focus on quality, value and success for their customers.
Company processing over 300,000 cattle per year producing quality beef products for multiple retailers, foodservice outlets and wholesalers throughout the UK and Ireland, as well as serving a large network of export customers throughout Europe and beyond. All their beef is reared by producers who understand the need to produce excellent quality and they operate with the strictest of standards in relation to animal welfare and technical quality right from field to fork. All their beef comes from Farm Assured sources where livestock are on a predominately grass based diet and their beef is matured according to individual customer specification. Their tiered brand strategy means every customer requirement can be met whether value, premium, origin or breed specific.
As a Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will take full responsibility of:
- Reporting to the maintenance shift supervisor.
- Installation and repair and upkeep of all production equipment.
- Electrical fault diagnosis throughout the site.
- Ensuring preventative maintenance schedules are followed and completed.
- Provision of technical support.
- Carrying out other site electrical maintenance.
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
- Time served electrician.
- Previous experience in an industrial environment would be advantageous.
- Evidence and experience of fault finding and working with control panels.
- Ability to work as part of a team, possessing good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to work on a rotating shift basis and to work weekends when shifted to do so.
WORK HOURS: Full time
Rotating on a three - shift pattern consisting of two weeks on earlies.
- The first week: 06.00- 14.00, Monday to Friday.
- The second week 06.00-14.00, Tuesday to Saturday.
- The third shift is afternoons: 14.00-22.00, Monday to Thursday and 11.00-19.00 Friday.
The Client is located in Clitheroe which is easily accessible from surrounding areas by car. They are offering a competitive salary of £35,500 together with all the other benefits for the suitable candidate.
If you are interested in the Electrical Maintenance Engineer position, please apply below or contact Natalie on 01254 697596 or Natalie@m65jobsearch.co.uk