Energy Admin Assistant
£18,000 - £20,000
Mon – Fri 0900 – 1700 (Flexibility as required)
My client provides expert energy buying and management solutions, helping large energy users reduce costs and consumption.
They are currently looking for an Energy Admin Assistant to join their winning team who can demonstrate the ability to make a positive contribution to the business goals in a setting that will stimulate you, challenge you and reward your success.
Understand the capabilities of the Energy Management System and from this system deliver administrative assistance.
- Obtaining energy invoices from suppliers
- Data entry and validation of supplier invoices
- Managing customer and supplier queries to resolution
- Setting up customer folders for portfolio management
- Aiding with bureau projects & ad hoc tasks as required
- Collection and inputting of HH data from suppliers
Whilst the above are the main responsibilities within your role, dependent on business needs and requirements, you will be required to undertake other responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Excellent team player with ability to build good relationships
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- Have a proactive and motivated approach to work
- Excellent time management skills with ability to manage workload Analytical
- skills with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in use of key Microsoft packages to include Outlook/Excel and Word
- Good commercial acumen with a desire to readily embrace challenges
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Katie Shaw or Sabrina Cardwell at M65Jobsearch on 01282 412212 or e-mail email@example.com