Working for a well-established bakery in Burnley, Huncoat and Clayton-le-Moors. Full time, ongoing position. Temporary to permanent position for the right person.
WORK HOURS: Various shift patterns available (including nights)
As a Food Production Operative you will take full responsibility of:
- General production operative duties such us putting dough onto trays at the end of the machine,
- Loading bread into the wrap machine, packing bread into trays,
- Packing cakes or preparing trays of cake and other products for staff to finish off,
- Cleaning at the end of your shift
- General factory duties
- May include repetitive lifting
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
- Production operative experience
- Worked in a fast paced factory environment
- Have a solid working history
Easily accessible from Nelson, Padiham, Blackburn by car or public transport.
If you are interested in the Food Production Operative position, please apply below or contact Georgia/Sabrina 01282 412212.