M65Jobsearch are looking for Labourers/Creelers to join a growing and successful organisation in Altham, Lancashire.
Immediate starts available for candidate's with previous experience.
- Varied working hours, including days and nights
- Temp to perm vacancies available
- Weekly pay
Duties & responsibilities for Labourers/Creelers:
- Handling of finished goods and reporting/quarantining goods according to specification errors/issues.
- Identification and preparation of raw materials.
- Yarn handling, packing and rejection.
- Safe loading and unloading of warp and weft creels.
- Support 5s initiatives.
- Effective use of systems – Mertex/Outlook and completion of necessary paperwork.
- Waste management – segregating waste appropriately.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment and ensure that all equipment is used in accordance with safety regulations and company policy.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and ensure that all environmental and health and safety regulations are complied with.
- In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out other duties and responsibilities as reasonably required
Previous experience in this role is required.
If interested please contact Mia at M65Jobsearch.