This is an exciting opportunity to join a well know manufacturer’s busy Logistics Department in the role of Export Coordinator.
There will be flexibility around salary, number of hours, days of work and start and finish times for a candidate with the relevant experience. Other benefits include;
- Holidays 25 days per year plus bank holidays based on a 5 day working week.
- Death in Service Benefit.
- Company Pension.
- Ample free parking.
As a Export Coordinator you will take full responsibility of:
- To arrange export/shipping – completion of all export documents in the correct manner.
- Provide administrative support to manufacturing processes. Develop and learn basic quality and best practice manufacturing principles.
- To ensure all export documentation meets export regulations.
- Adhere to all company processes and procedures.
- To communicate internally and externally with commercial/sales to provide excellent logistical support.
- Organise and arrange shipments of export orders with completion of correct export documentation.
- Liaise with export commercial coordinators to coordinate all shipments.
- Use relevant systems including Access and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Arrange details of shipments with forwarders, carriers as necessary for exports.
- To assist the despatch team in all administrative duties relating to shipments.
- Adhere to Health & Safety policy and other requirements relating to care of equipment/personnel.
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
- We are looking for a candidate who has experience of working within an export department and dealing with non EU shipments by road, air and sea.
- Knowledge and understanding of incoterms 2010 and import/export documentation would be desirable.
Fri 09.00 – 14.30 (Flexibility as required)
The Client is located in Blackburn, which is easily accessible from Burnley, Accrington, Darwen, Preston by car or public transport. They are offering a competitive salary of £20,000 – £25,000 together with all the other benefits listed above for the suitable candidate.
If you are interested in the Export Coordinator position, please apply below or contact Katie on 01254 412212 or email@example.com