Working for well-established engineering company in Blackburn, early finish on Friday, temporary to permanent position.
Company is specialist engineers and a global leader in the latest component cleaning solutions. They are proud to offer professional, reliable and flexible part and component cleaning solutions to a wide range of customers who see their service as a cost-effective alternative to in-house cleaning or replacement.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will take full responsibility of:
- Checking of production equipment using existing PPM’s.
- Maintenance of production equipment both electrical and mechanical.
- Fault finding electrical and mechanical.
- Machine assembly electrical and mechanical.
- Installation of new machinery / equipment.
- Knowledge of Omron PLC preferable but not essential.
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Time served in this industry.
The Client is located in Blackburn which is easily accessible from Darwen, Burnley, Accrington, Clayton-le -Moor by car or public transport. They are offering a competitive salary of £15 per hour together with all the other benefits for the suitable candidate.
If you are interested in the maintenance engineer position, please apply below or contact Natalie on 01254 697596 or Natalie@m65jobsearch.co.uk