Marketing Executive wanted!
M65Jobsearch is looking for a Marketing Executive in Nelson ASAP.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assist with developing and building annual marketing plan and budget and deliver marketing programmes and campaigns to support the plan
- Responsible for photographing new products and updating website regularly with new content
- Ensure that the customer message is consistent, as well as relevant to the channel and context it appears in e.g. Social media, mobile, desktop
- Keeping a track of previous marketing activity, and of competitors activity
- Working alongside 3rd party agency, manage all digital content including website, blogs and social media
- Liaise with third parties, including design, web and PR agencies
To be considered for Marketing Executive position, you will need:
- Business to business marketing communications professional with at least two years’ experience across most aspects of the marketing mix
- Understanding of, and experience in digital marketing including, ideally, PPC, email marketing, B2B social media etc.
- Defining and building campaigns for different industry sectors and data segments
- Degree level educated
- Excellent organisational/project management skills to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
- Photoshop skill essential
Working hours: Mon-Thu 8.30am – 5.00pm | Fri 8.30am – 4.00pm
If you are interested in Marketing executive position, please apply below or contact Katie on 01282 412212 or email@example.com