Working for a renowned company manufacturing bespoke lighting pieces, early finish on Fridays, temporary to permanent position. Overtime available.
Working hours: Mon – Thurs 07.30am – 4.00pm, Friday 07.30am – 3.00pm.
30 minutes for lunch
2 x 15 mins break
(39 hour week)
paid after 39hrs
up to 10hrs overtime x1.33
over 10hrs overtime x1.5
As an MIG TIG welder you will take full responsibility of:
- Working as a part of team of fabricators and artisans to deliver high quality bespoke lighting pieces. Role provides daily challenges and stretches the imagination.
- Working on varied product range to ensure project is finished on time means you will never get bored!
Following set of skills are required to for successful MIG TIG welder application:
- Ability to mark out
- Ability to MIG and TIG
- Experience in light sheet metal work
- Experience in soldering
- Ability to finish to high standard
- Flexibility to work overtime
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
- Any welding experience
- Any fabricating experience
The Client is located in Nelson, which is easily accessible from Burnley and Colne by car or public transport.
If you are interested in the MIG TIG welder position, please apply below or contact Natalie on 01254 697596 or firstname.lastname@example.org