An amazing opportunity for a contracted Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer position of three months, that could be extended and offers over time. An international company involved in over 60 countries.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will take full responsibility of:
- Maintain and repair factory equipment
- Fault find and correct production equipment
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained
- Carry out mandatory checks on plans and equipment in accordance with all legislation
- Improvement to and Emergency breakdown of plant and equipment
- Trouble shoot on problem products within production
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
- Machine building experience would be an advantage.
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics experience required.
- Some electrical experience would be an advantage.
The Client is located in Blackburn, which is easily accessible from by car Accrington, Burnley, Padiham, Rishton, Rawtenstall, Nelson, Colne
If you are interested in the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer position, please apply below or contact Rachel on 01254 697596 or firstname.lastname@example.org