Working for well established engineering company in Blackburn, early finish on Friday, temporary to permanent position.
Looking for an admin assistant with confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills who is organised, reliable and punctual. Ideal candidate would be confident computer user with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
As a Office Admin you will take full responsibility of:
- Assist in answering all in-coming telephone calls.
- Opening and distribution of post
- Greet, sign in and look after visitors as and when necessary, offering refreshment
- General filing
- Book in customer components (goods in) utilising the relevant Microsoft Excel programme.
- Arrange and book transportation for incoming and outgoing work
- Purchase of consumables for production & office requirements
- Administration support to Sales & Marketing function
- Assist Operations Manager with Health & Safety requirements
- Assist Operations Manager with Human Resource HR support
- Assist Operations Manager in maintaining the ISO Quality Management system
- Upkeep and daily update of CRM system
- Attendance at any training courses requested by the company
- Carry out any reasonable tasks related directly to this position as requested by senior management
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
- At least 2 years’ experience as admin assistant
WORK HOURS: Full time
Monday to Thursday 08.00 – 16.30 and Friday 08.00 – 15.00.
If you are interested in the Office Admin position, please apply below or contact Magda on 01254 697596 or email@example.com