Office Assistant wanted!
M65Jobsearch is looking for an Office Assistant in Padiham ASAP.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Answering telephones and transferring calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Assisting with completion of client information sheets and date entry
- General office duties; Filing, Archiving, Scanning/copying etc.
- Preparing bundles for court and arranging delivery
- Liaising with clients, courts and other parties
- Preparing outgoing post
To be considered for the Office Assistant you will need to be:
- Self-motivated, positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible and reliable with excellent communication skills
- Proactive; willing to use initiative
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team
- Strong time management skills – able to prioritise and organise workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills with a full working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Working hours: 5 days per week Monday to Friday - 25-35 hours - minimum core hours to be worked between 10am – 3pm
If you are interested in the Office Assistant position, please apply below or contact Katie on 01282 412212 or email@example.com