An exciting opportunity for production manager to work in newly built office facilities for international company which is expanding year on year basis. They invest in plant, machinery and support for training and development. This company is offering a generous salary, free parking, and early finish on Fridays.
As a production manager you will take full responsibility of:
- Lead the manufacturing function within budget and output targets to meet customer requirements and standards.
- Full accountability for ensuring safety, customer quality, cost and delivery requirements are met.
- Responsible for developing an enthusiastic, motivated and flexible team by building working relationships.
- Ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Manage the team on best practice and establish standard policies and procedures whilst also mentoring and leading teams.
- Implement and manage continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have most of the following:
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Commercial and Financial acumen
The Client is located in Burnley, which is easily accessible from Nelson, Colne, Rawtenstall, Bacup, Water, and Haslingden by car or public transport.
If you are interested in the production manager position, please apply below or contact Rachel on 01254 697596 or firstname.lastname@example.org