Working for a renowned company in brand-new facilities. No shift work, day hours. Full time position, temp-perm contract. Light duties only – assembling sandwiches.
Working Sun-Fri 7am-finish (3pm/4pm) - working 5/6 days a week, rota arranged on a weekly basis
As a Production Operative you will take full responsibility of:
- Assembling food products (sandwiches).
- Working on production line in fast-paced environment.
- No lifting included but reasonable level of dexterity is required due to nature of the position.
- Working in chilled environment.
We are keen on talking to or receiving CV’s of people who have one of the following:
- Food Hygiene certificate - essential (can be done online for £20 + vat)
- Production operative experience
- Any unskilled workers or candidates looking to get into production position
The Client is located in Fulwood, Preston. Provided postcode is for reference only but the company is placed within that area.
If you are interested in the production operative position, please apply below or contact Magda on 01254 697596 or email@example.com