Stop there, we have the job you’ve been looking for, don’t go any further without reading the details of the role as a Production Supervisor.
The role of a Production Supervisor is a demanding and challenging one, our clients is a global organisation, employing 20,000 and are keen to secure a Production Supervisor who can be a key member in their growing infrastructure.
As a Production Supervisor, you will lead the Production team, delivering orders on time in to the warehouse, improving Efficiencies to 100%, Co-ordinate the improvement of the processes via Lean initiatives & ensuring the Health & Safety of your staff are paramount. Ensure the Cell is performing at the expected levels, always seeking to improve & help the Operation become a quality profitable performer.
The Production Supervisor Duties:-
- Ensure that all orders are delivered into Warehouse 100%
- Improve line Efficiencies using Lean techniques to achieve 100%
- Own stock and ensure all parts counted on a weekly basis , reducing WIP value to less than 1 weeks’ worth of stock
- Ensure Housekeeping is in good order at all times
- Ensure sufficient skills & training is in place to cover holiday periods/second shifts etc. Key machines are critical. Skills Matrix & Machine Training Manuals will be essential
- Develop SOPs for all product ranges within your cell
- Develop Health & Safety training plan, Ensure all process have appropriate Risk Assessments & PPE available.
- Develop & Lead a Continuous Improvement Plan to help improve the Cell.
- Work with other Cells when required to satisfy company order book
- 25 Days Holidays plus bank Holidays
- Pension Entitlement
This is a serious opportunity to join, a growing infrastructure of management, as Production Supervisor you will be a welcomed part of the team. Our global company is offering an attractive package, based 5 mins off the M65 junction9. Why not apply now, or tell a friend if not for you