My client, an Award Winning and well established digital company are recruiting forward thinking, driven individuals to join their team.
The Project Manager ensures the smooth delivery of all client projects, within scope, on time and on budget. Responsible for the full end to end process, you will take full ownership of every stage of the project; managing, maintaining and exceeding client expectations, with a focus on delivery and overall client satisfaction.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate and liaise with internal departments, third parties and the client to ensure the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and on budget, with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Developing the project scope and objectives, involving all the relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan within Jira to track progress.
- Use appropriate project management techniques to manage client expectations, changes in scope, schedule and costs.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all key stakeholders throughout the scope of the project.
- Actively approach existing clients and seek engagement with potential new clients using innovative approaches
- Execute contracts, costings ready for invoicing and ensure your own and client adherence with policies and processes throughout the project.
- Report and maintain accurate client data and project documentation.
- Overall responsibility for the measurement and improvement of client support, client satisfaction and client growth.
- Proven working experience in professional project management with a solid understanding of its techniques.
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders and presenting at board level.
- Ability to work and manage change in a fast paced and sometimes pressured environment.
- Ability to communicate on a professional level with clients, internal teams and stakeholders.
- Possesses excellent people skills, has the ability to build strong relationships and is able to influence key decision makers.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Katie Shaw on 01282 412212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org