The candidate will have a mixture of proactive, reactive and retention sale as well as building their own pipeline of customers to maximise sales, probability and growth they will be expected to effectively sell the company’s products and/or related services.
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship based approach
- Outbound call as well as deal with inbound requirements.
- Introduce and demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Develop rapport both with existing & prospective customers and build loyalty
- Gain working and proficient knowledge of organisations products and services and keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions and competitor activities
Details of Function:
- Establish, develop, maintain & manage business relationships client to maximise business and margins as well as minimising the opportunities for competitor penetration
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits, if required, and presentations to existing customers and prospects
- Develop clear and effective written/quotation proposals for existing customers and prospects
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing customers & prospects value to the organization. Identify market opportunities, prospects and develop plan to capitalise on them
- Work with current & lapsed clients to generate return business and increase levels of purchase/organic growth
- Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries and leads by telephone
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific customers/industry sectors
- Identify advantages and compare organisations products/services; promote value proposition
- Negotiate commercial terms in line with pricing policy to maximise margin and optimise revenue from clients
£18,000 + Uncapped Commission
Candidate must be tenacious, organised, work independently as well as in a team as well as strive to achieve minimum targets and KPI’s.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Katie Shaw on 01282 412212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org