Main function of the job:
Using the necessary plant & equipment to efficiently carry out duties specified within this job description in order to provide a service that meets internal and external customer demands. The necessary training will be provided in order to achieve this objective.
Duties & responsibilities: (Note: In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out other duties and responsibilities as reasonably required)
- Support management initiatives — personal contribution in order to achieve the company
- Implement & maintain řS" standards.
- Using the information supplied by internal departments carry out the preparation of product ready for packing / distribution in accordance with customer specifications and management request.
- Correct loading and unloading of the warehouse racking system recording the necessary information to ensure the correct material status is recorded and controlled at all times.
- Assist with finished goods stocktake (Cherry Picker).
- Carry out monthly rack inspections.
- Documentation labelling/marking of wrapped goods.
- Responsible for all general housekeeping functions and maintaining high cleaning standards of all packing equipment in order to ensure that the most efficient levels are maintained, reporting any defects to the department manager as soon as possible.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment and ensure that all equipment is used in accordance with safety regulations and company policy.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and ensure that all environmental and health and safety regulations are complied with.